Best Optical Wireless Mouse
When buying a good optical wireless mouse, most of us may have complained that it is so hard to choose the right one from various optical wireless mouse.
However, our page can help you out of those troubles. We can lead you to a satisfying optical wireless mouse. And only after you move your fingers and scroll down the page, will you find what you are getting.
May you have a happy shopping.
Top Recommended Optical Wireless Mouse
Logitech – M325 Wireless Optical Mouse
- “It is easy to use and works very smoothly.” – glittergirl
- “The shape fits perfectly into my average sized woman’s hand.” – M. Li
- “Looks as it does in the picture.” – Haitiorbust
Sold by Doinshop Color: show as picture; Package include: 1 x Cordless Mouse
- “I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a very good Wireless Mouse.” – john
- “Took almost a month and a half to arrive, and when it did finally come, the right click button stopped working within 1 week, and the left click shortly after.” – alex
- “Will be returning them.” – Pam Plehn
Logitech LX6 Cordless Optical Mouse The comfort of the Logitech LX6 Cordless Optical Mouse brings a soft rubber grip and contoured shape that offers comfortand control for either hand.
- “This is a very good basic ambidextrous wireless mouse.” – James Ingraham
- “I have large hands and the mouse fits comfortably.” – Arlington Waters
- “I was a little disappointed that it did not sync with the Logitech hub we have for the keyboard and that it needed to utilize another separate USB port to function.” – J. ALLEN
Point your computer in the right direction!This iMicro MO-16SBL 3-Button Wireless Optical Mouse is exactly what your computer needs. With its ambidextrous design, anyone can use it.
- “Mouse was a waste of money.” – Rachelle L. Kibler
- “I used for 1 day and it stopped working.” – cynthia d belyea
- “Can’t figure out how to turn it off when not in use to save batteries.” – C. A.
Beep Beep! Here’s a perfect gift for people who love cars: a wireless optical mouse shaped like a hot sports car. The shape is suitable for right or left handed users.
Slim, comfortable, and responsive – this accessory is the sports car of computer mice. Operating on a 2.4 GHz wireless frequency, this mouse is made of lightweight yet durable ABS plastic, insuring a long life of providing you with optimal computer input.
- “This wireless mouse, works great and I definitely recommend it!” – Jess Dez
- “Very cheap but the mouse design is very comfortable to hold and it works perfectly!” – JoseJFB
- “Don’t waste your time with this product, you will end up spending more money because you will have to buy a decent mouse.” – aaromero806
**SILVER** Logitech Wireless Mouse M315. The feel-good reliable mouse that’ll make you forget the touchpad. Includes Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking a Plug-and-Forget Nano-receiver with reliable 2.
- “It works fine and I’d recommend it to anyone who wants a wireless mouse.” – F. K. Tomlinson
- “UPDATE: After daily use for 6+ months, it works fine.” – Dave
- “I purchased this mouse locally, but it’s the exact same mouse being sold here.” – Caleb Murdock
If you’re sick of losing the USB receiver to your traditional wireless mouse, it’s time for you to go completely wireless with a Bluetooth 3.0 optical mouse.
- “I should have just packed it up and sent it back after looking at those pathetic instructions and packaging, but I thought I would give it a shot.” – Steven McDonald
- “The connection b/w the PC and mouse is scratchy … disconnects and freezes very often and when it does work, there is a noticable lag in pointer movement.” – Shishir Jaiswal
- “Doesn’t pair or work – website doesn’t offer any information on pairing.” – Tom
Nano Receiver : Small enough to plug in once and leave connected.
Wireless : Plug in nano receiver and go wireless. 2.
- “Update 10/13/13: 10 months later, still working great!” – Danelle L Marker
- “The feel is really nice and light and it responds very well.” – M. Ortiz
- “Then it’s very hard to use the left button, can’t find an easy way to fix it.” – Angela Zhou
Features:Nano Receiver : Small enough to plug in once and leave connected.Wireless : Plug in nano receiver and go wireless. 2.
- “Had to immediately return this product on arrival because it would not track correctly.” – Tru2one
- “It wouldn’t work if I just turn the mouse off and turn it on again, I would have to unplug the usb receiver from my laptop and plug it in again to solve the problem.” – anna
- “I only used the mouse for 3 days and then it stopped working.” – Efeosa Dada
Please Bookmark & Share
Thanks so much!